Keeping Your Beautiful Flower Bouquet Looking Fresh.
Here are some helpful tips to keeping all fresh cut flowers and vase arrangements looking fresh.
- Once you take the flowers home give them a quarter inch cut at 45 degrees at the base of the stem
- Fill a vase with tepid water and mix floral food in the water until dissolved. If you do not have floral food a crushed aspirin tablet will do.
- Place flowers in water.
- Keep in a cool location.
- Do not let sun light directly hit flowers.
- You can change the water once every three days.
- Enjoy the pleasure fresh flowers can give!